OEM Embedded Analytics
Embed Pentaho into a Software or SaaS Product
Pentaho not only provides a complete analytics offering to seamlessly enhance your application, but also helps software and SaaS companies solve the end-to-end BI challenge, translating raw multi-source data into high quality insight for your users. Combine that with Pentaho’s flexible architecture and deep experience partnering with product teams, and you’ve got a platform to deliver data-driven apps for any use case.
Seamlessly Extend Deep, Visual Analytics to Your Users
The Pentaho platform delivers maximum control and customization capabilities to ensure tailored data-driven application experiences.
- Full range of high performance ad hoc analysis, visualization, reporting, and dashboard tools for integration with virtually any application
- Extensive web APIs enable fine-grained control to infuse analytics in existing product experiences, going beyond the conventional ‘bolt on’ approach
- 100% customizable tools and frameworks to deliver unique user interfaces on information, plus the ability to plug-in 3rd party visualizations
End-to-End Integration Lays the Groundwork for Trusted Insights
Only Pentaho provides the full power to orchestrate the data supply chain as you deliver the best possible embedded analytics.
- Go beyond merely connecting to data, and gain the power to shape, blend, and transform it into useful information for your customers via Pentaho Data Integration
- Full-fledged visual ETL and integration capabilities for any blend of Big Data stores, relational databases, enterprise applications, 3rd party data sources, and other data.
- Market-leading capabilities to get full value from Hadoop, NoSQL, Analytic databases, and other Big Data technologies.
Built for Maximum Architectural Alignment
Delivering data-driven products takes more than just visualizations – it requires the right technology to support a fully multi-tenant architecture, seamless authentication, and interoperability with existing systems.
- Flexible enough to fit a variety of multi-tenant deployments with respect to users, organizations, data sources, analytic content, and more
- Compatible with LDAP, Active Directory, and a variety of other authentication frameworks and single-sign-on options
- Leverages Spring Security Framework, and can accommodate custom security rules
A Program Designed to Ensure the Fastest Path to Success
Solutions include more than just software. Pentaho’s OEM program is designed to align with your product and business goals, while providing the right training, support, and success methodology to ensure a streamlined deployment and launch.
- Get to market in as little as 8 weeks with Pentaho’s developer enablement, architecture workshop, and comprehensive training options
- Dedicated embedded analytics and OEM services team with experience across hundreds of deployments
- Trusted for embedded and OEM analytics by innovative, dynamic technology organizations including RichRelevance, Marketo, and Ruckus Wireless.
Learn more about embedding Pentaho Analytics.