Pentaho Excellence Awards FAQ
WHEN CAN I SUBMIT NOMINATIONS?
Entries will be accepted through June 30, 2017 (at 5pm/PT).
Organizations may submit their own nominations directly. We also accept nominations from partners and public relations firms that have explicit approval from an organization to submit on its behalf.
WHAT QUESTIONS ARE ON THE SUBMISSION FORM?
The submission form includes the following core questions:
1. Tell us about your company.
2. Tell us about the business problem your organization faced before implementing Pentaho.
3. Describe the details of your implementation including the types of data in your environment, what other technology and products used? Did Pentaho Services and Training play a role in your implementation?
4. What impact has your deployment had on your team, company, industry and/or society? (list as many that apply)
5. What were the measurable ROI, business model transformation and competitive advantages generated by the project?
6. Why should you be selected as a Pentaho Excellence Award category winner (or the Customer of the Year?) Please elaborate.
Access the 2017 Pentaho Excellence Awards submission form, here.
ARE THE PENTAHO EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR INDIVIDUALS OR CAN A TEAM BE NOMINATED?
Each award category highlights and awards the benefits received from a Pentaho deployment. We understand that the results are often the hard work of many people. We are happy to list multiple names for each category winner; however, we can only provide one free ticket and one award.
DO I HAVE TO BE PRESENT AT PENTAHOWORLD TO WIN?
You do not have to be present, but we'd prefer that someone from your team or company be available to participate in category winner activities and to accept the award at PentahoWorld. Category winners will be selected and notified approximately 4-6 weeks prior to the conference.
Can I apply for more than one award?
Yes, you can submit an additional entry for the same nominee, but this entry must be admitted separately and for a different category. We will accept a maximum of two entries per nominee.
Email Jonathan Shafer at email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply. View here.